Blastrite is a family-owned and -managed manufacturer and distributor of granular abrasives commodities. To this end, Blastrite owns four mineral processing facilities in South Africa as well as sales and distribution infrastructures in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg that supply shipping, construction, mining, and other industries.
Beyond abrasives materials, Blastrite enjoys agency and distribution agreements with class-leading sandblasting and painting equipment producers, including:
- NLB, suppliers of high pressure (HP) and ultra-high pressure (UHP) water jetting equipment
- Graco, specialists in painting equipment
- Airblast and PanBlast™ sandblasting equipment
- Monti-Werkzeuge GmbH, suppliers of mechanical preparation tools
- OMI, compressed air aftercoolers
- RPB, HSE equipment
- and many other producers.